Terms and Conditions
I keep these really simple. There’s no hidden clauses or anything to catch you out but it’s worth knowing how I work as I have other clients to consider.
- You’re welcome to pay by cash, cheque, bank transfer or credit/debit card. Payment will take place during your session or in the case of booking 3 hypnotherapy sessions together, at your first session. Bank transfers should be made prior to the session (it’s just like paying for your hair cut or buying your groceries). If there’s a problem, just talk to me and we can easily work something out.
- If you can’t make the session, please let me know as soon as possible. If you cancel on the day, I charge 50% of your session fee.
- Your appointment, whether an hour or an hour and a half is for the times you’ve booked. If you’re running late then that is fine but I may well have another client booked in after you or a personal commitment to get to so I’m afraid that I’ll have to finish at the same time as your appointment was due to finish. If I’m able to run the session later to give you your full time I will but there are no guarantees.
- Everything said to me is confidential. I only discuss my clients with my Supervisor who is bound by the same confidentiality. I don’t give personal details like your name or where you live and my Supervisor is there to ensure that I’m working in the best way that I can with my clients. Being in Supervision is part of my Professional Body’s Code of Ethics.
- If I see you out and about, I will ignore you. This is not about me being rude, it’s to protect your confidentiality as the person that you’re with may not know that you’re working with me and it avoids any difficult conversations. If, however, you speak to me, I’m more than happy say hello!