Intentionally Manifest your Dreams at the
CREATE YOUR LIFE
VISION BOARD WORKSHOP
A FULL-DAY TO REALLY FOCUS ON YOUR AUTHENTIC LIFE AND YOUR GOALS
Most of us have dreamed about what we want to be, do or have in our lives. But they often remain just that: dreams. Sadly, we just don’t make the time to intentionally get clear about what we want to create, have or happen in our lives?
There are so many people who have intentionally created what they wanted in their lives through Vision Boards including Katy Perry, Ellen Degeneres and Oprah Winfrey. Creating a Vision Board is a powerful tool to sell your own ideas to yourself, to anchor to your dreams and to allow the magic of manifestation to work in your life. Finally!
Vision boards aren’t simply about sticking some pictures on a piece of card, It’s about first getting clear on your authentic life, letting go of what’s in the way – and then clearly connecting with your dreams while designing a vision that calls to you.
After the success of my last workshop, I’m running another CREATE YOUR LIFE VISION BOARD WORKSHOP… to give you the space you need to intentionally define your dreams and create a Vision Board that will effortlessly attract your ideal outcomes to you!
Here’s what people said about my last workshop:
Thank you so much for today I really really enjoyed it. You are an excellent facilitator and the day was well balanced and informative. Jan
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Clarity on what you really want (No need to settle for someone else’s dreams)
- Space and time to map out your goals in each area of your life
- Connection with people who are ready to make their dreams happen, just like you (No Negative Nellies permitted!)
- A chance to clear out the negatives that are holding you back (Time to let go!)
- All the materials you’ll need and time to create your own powerful Vision Board (You don’t have to bring a thing. I’ve got all the materials you need right in the room!)
- Create and keep your own Vision Board to effortlessly attract and achieve your goals in the months ahead.
- A full day of breathing room and dream-time. (The very thing you keep telling yourself you’ll give yourself but never do!)
Next workshop: Saturday 16th June 2018 10am – 4pm
Meeting Room, Maiden Place Community Centre
RG6 3HE (free parking outside the Centre)
Bring your own lunch or there are a number of local venues where you can buy something.
*Note: Because of the powerful work in our day together, there are only 7 spaces available. They will fill up fast – so please act quickly. (Doubts, excuses and wavering are just the ego’s way of stopping you from creating your dreams!)